<$BlogRSDUrl$>

~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~
Members for Democracy - FRONT PAGE:


"There have been hundreds if not thousands of articles written on what it will take for organized labor to break it's downward cycle into oblivion. I have been reading them since the mid 80's and usually the theme has been about dismantling the business (biz) union model. I stumbled across this piece by Tom Owens posted on John Tasisni's Workinglife site and I found it intriguing. It was about rebuilding labor, but using techniques that incorporated some of the business side values of marketing. In my response to his post, I commented before we created the Youareworthmore campaign, I read four books by Ries and Trout on marketing. Given the blunt comments and the illogical approach he was taking, I felt his article would make for some interesting debate on MFD. Tom has given his approval to reprint it and without further ado, I relish reading your responses to his thoughts."
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~



archives: