<$BlogRSDUrl$>

~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~
Michael Moore.com
"O'Reilly Apologizes!

After 329 days, Bill O'Reilly finally apologized for helping to mislead the nation into war. On March 18, 2003, O'Reilly told ABC's Good Morning America:

'If the Americans go in and overthrow Saddam Hussein and it's clean, he has [no WMD], I will apologize to the nation, and I will not trust the Bush administration again, all right?'

On February 10, 2004, O'Reilly returned to Good Morning America proved himself to be a man of his word. He said 'Well, my analysis was wrong and I'm sorry. And I'm not pleased about it.' And then he continued, 'I was wrong. I'm not pleased about it at all. And I think all Americans should be concerned about this... I am much more skeptical of the Bush administration now.'"
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~



archives: