<$BlogRSDUrl$>

~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~
An interesting question that rabble has brought discussion up on. I appreciate that he struggled with this publicly, good example for all.

Austro-Athenian Empire

"There is still a problem, which is: how do I know exactly that I’m doing the best job I can with these
shoes? After all, there’s no competition. I guess I could poll people to try to find out
what kind of shoes they seem to want. But there are lots of different ways I could make
shoes. Some of them are more expensive ways of making them, and some are less
expensive. How do I know, given that there’s no market, and there’s really not much I
can do in the way of profit and loss accounting?"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~



archives: