<$BlogRSDUrl$>

~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~
Human Iterations

William has added me to his list of people to read, very flattering.

Currently though, I am working my ass off, I am tired, I am dealing with the holidays and I am still grieving for MB, my friend who was killed in an auto accident several weeks ago.

So... if you are reading my weblog through an RSS feed reader, such as Bloglines, then you could really care less how often I am posting. If you are reading this site by just jumping over here, you have noticed I haven't updated in a while, and you will stop coming here because there is nothing new. I suggest you get an RSS feed reader, it makes reading weblogs easier, because you don't have to care when someone is updating their weblog, you may just be plesantly surprised when they post after a long while.

or not... happy holidays...
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~



archives: