<$BlogRSDUrl$>

~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~
New SPAM!!:

"From : Sgt. RICHARD GREEN
100th Battalion/442nd
Infantry Regiment in Iraq.

Dear Sir,

THE SOLDIER'S SACRIFICE

I am making this contact with you in good faith, my name is RICHARD GREEN, i am an American soldier serving in the 100th Battalion/442nd Infantry Regiment in Iraq.

As you know we are being attacked by insurgents everyday and Car bombs. I and my Superior have managed to move funds found during our official work in a bombed apartment in Baghdad. The total amount is US$25 Million Dollars in cash, mostly 100 Dollar bills. We want to move this money to you, so that you can keep it in your safe account. We will take 50%, my Superior and I. You will take the other 50%. No strings attached, just help us move it out of Iraq, Iraq is a warzone. We plan on using a local Security Company attached Diplomatic Courier Service and shipping the money out in one Large Silver Box, using Diplomatic Immunity.

If you are interested, i will send you the full details, my job is to find a good partner we can trust and that will assist us. Can i trust you? When you receive this letter, kindly send me an e-mail signifying your interest or readiness to receive this Box. The Box can be shipped out in 48hrs.

Respectfully submitted
Sgt. RICHARD GREEN
Kindly reply to this email address: sgt_richard2000@yahoo.com"
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~



archives: