<$BlogRSDUrl$>

~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~
Operation Truth - Home

"From Perry Jefferies: I just watched Paul Rieckhoff appear with Melanie Morgan a self-described conservative radio talk-show host from San Francisco on Chris Matthews 'Hardball' on MSNBC. Melanie Morgan says she spent ten days in Iraq and talked to thousands of Soldiers. To the best of my calculations from their journals they really spent about four days in the country of Iraq. If she did talk to thousands of Soldiers, I calculated that by never sleeping and spending every minute of every day and night, she could have fit in two thousand interviews, allowing 2.88 minutes apiece. While I compliment her on her quickness, I have to wonder just how in depth she was in her reporting."
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~



archives: