<$BlogRSDUrl$>

~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~
Your ever well-wisher: Malcolm X Quotes:

I believe there will ultimately be a clash between the oppressed and those who do the oppressing. I believe that there will be clash between those who want freedom, justice and equality for everyone and those who want to continue they system of exploitation. I believe that there will be that kind of clash. But I don't think it will be based on the color of the skin.

How can you thank a man for giving you what's already yours? How then can you thank him for giving you only part of what is yours?

You're not supposed to be so blind with patriotsim that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong no matter who does it or who says it.

I am not a racist. In the past I permitted myself to be used to make sweeping indictments of all white people, the entire white race and these generalizations have caused injuries to some whites who perhaps did not deserve to be hurt. Because of the spiritual enlightenment which I was blessed to receive as a result of my recent pilgrimage to the Holy city of Mecca, I no longer subscribe to sweeping indictments of any one race. I am now striving to live the life of a true Muslim. I must repeat that I am not a racist nor do I subscribe to the tenants of racism. I can state in all sincerity that I wish nothing but freedom, justice and equality, "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness," for all people.

It is impossible for capitalism to survive, primarily because the system of capitalism needs some blood to suck. Capitalism used to be like an eagle, but now it's more like a vulture. It used to be strong enough to go and suck anybody's blood whether they were strong or not. But now it has become more cowardly, like the vulture, and it can only suck the blood of the helpless. As the nations of the world free themselves,the capitalism has less victims, less to suck, and it becomes weaker and weaker. It's only a matter of time in my opinion before it will collapse completely.

If you're not ready to die for it, put the word "freedom" out of your vocabulary.

I wish we had leaders. Not political leaders, real leaders.

Like a lot of people, I'm just hunkered down waiting for what the business, religious, and political triumvirate is going to inflict on us next.

There's a whole movement working to make government irrelevent, growing our own food, bartering instead of using money, helping each other out, and basically just refusing to be a part of such a horrible system.

Ultimately, though, that's not an answer; systemic change has to come.

By any means necessary.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~



archives: