<$BlogRSDUrl$>

~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~
Hammer of Truth � Attempting to Set the Record Straight: The Cory Maye Wiki
As anyone who has read my ranting lately will attest, I’m highly upset about the Cory Maye case. Since the mainstream media has so far neglected to cover the story (and I’m aware of several members of the MSM who know about the story), it is critical for citizen journalists to pick up the slack. Because of the nature of the way this particular story is unraveling across the blogosphere, there are a lot of innacuracies floating around.

What I’d like to do is to begin a maintainable narrative of the case containing as much factual accuracy as possible. Using Radley Balko’s original account as a starting point, I’d like to do the edits required to place the Cory Maye story on Wikipedia.
Technorati tags:
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~



archives: